Overview of poll response
Our class consists of 79 students, and 53 participated in the poll. The results are available at the following link. Please answer the questions aligned to this poll on a separate piece of paper and drop it off in the class inbox. Thanks for your time and effort.
Questions= 1pt each for a basic response, and 2pts for a detailed response.
1) What was the most surprising response to the poll in your opinion?
2) What connections can be made with the responses from this poll and the midterm election?
3) How can we use this data to improve our communication in class?
Please visit the article below and respond to the following questions.
1) Over $90 billion in damages, and 200,000 people have left for the mainland. What do you think needs to be done to rebuild and stabilize Puerto Rico?
2) Should we continue to attempt to hold government officials accountable for the mistakes of Hurricane Maria, or should we focus entirely on the rebuilding efforts? Please provide reasons to support your views.
3) How long do you think it will take Puerto Rico to recover? 1 year? 5 years? 10 years? Explain.
We have spent a significant amount of time reflecting on the issues contained in the video clips above. Please provide your input in a post relating to one of the videos. You may choose any of the videos to comment on for extra credit. Describe your perspective of the content as it stands now, and how you want to see things addressed in the future. Include statements that support your views and consider the conflicting perspectives as well in your response.
Please visit the website and answer the questions below to earn extra credit.
1) Describe how this plan can improve completing a FAFSA form.
2) What are the limitations or negative changes students could face with this plan?
3) Do you support or oppose the Prosper Act? Please explain your answer using information from the article to support your views.